Sunday, May 9, 2010

Live Lobster

Live lobsters were on sale this weekend at my nearest grocery store. So, being the cheapskate that I am, I went to buy one. (still a good 10 bucks though)


The poor little thing was put into this box for me to take home.



 The poor little one... when it was still alive... I almost got too attached to kill it... might have just kept it as a pet in my pot or something...


But I did suck it up and became a murderer.... put it in head first... and wham its dead.... >< salt the water, about 1 tbsp per quart of water, bring to a boil, and then cook about 10-12 minutes.




There, he's pretty big. Looking at him makes me sad...



The lobby with garlic butter and Passion of Portugal 2008.




Look at the lovely lobster tail. Tastes delishous when sprayed with lemon and dipped in garlic butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment